Saturday, January 10, 2009

Yes we can


Kerry has a new toy. One of those vacu-sealers. She has been canning candy. (If the end of the world happens you can come to our house and have some candy with us.) The list of things I want to "put up" is endless, like cashews, Swedish fish, comic books, awesomness, money, bullets, etc. A few months ago Kerry got a pressure-canner, and if we can figure it out we are going to can meat. Meat and chocolate. Nutrition.

PS: I forgot to take pictures of Kerry in her Tim Tebow jersey as she anxiously watched the game this week. She was screaming and yelling and scaring the children. Kerry wore her Florida gear all week to build up the karma for the Gators, apparently it paid off. She was very nervous during the game, but is now very happy that her team won the bsc championship.

4 comments:

Monica said...

You know I will be there if that ever happens. Forget the water. Bring on the canned chocolate!
That's so awesome. Where do I get some canned awesomeness?
No Swedish Fish for me though. I used to get a whole, huge box of them from my "fun uncle" for my birthday every year when I was younger and I definitely maxed out on those babies...Once upong a time they were my favorite though.

Shelley Nicole said...

Yes, Brother Robb, canned bullets, good thinking...ha ha

Shannon said...

I am so coming to your house - 'Specially if you still have those candy cane kisses!!! Kerry - you are amazing!!! :D I am so glad you are my friend!!

Way to go Gators!!! :D

The Kilcreases said...

I canned a ton of christmas candy too! At least we will be fat and happy when times get tuff! LOL