Sunday, December 21, 2008

What's for dessert?


Kerry has been in this book club called the "What's for dessert Bookclub" for around 10 years. This is the latest picture. I don't know very much of what happens at bookclub, I think they are forbidden to talk about it under penalty of death. I know once a month there is a mad dash to finish the book and then a late night meeting (party) that takes several days to recover from. I am not sure they actually talk about the books but I am glad she has such good friends.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

An amazing bunch of ladies make up Book Club - I know I am so grateful to know them. Kerry is so great! I am so blessed to know such intelligent, funny, strong women!
You did an amazing job describing our group and the goings-on! :D Thanks a million!