Saturday, December 13, 2008

Snow? I'll take pictures.




Kerry's brother Justin and family are in town for the wedding. They live in Florida and were very excited to see it snow. They ran right out to shovel. (while it was still snowing - rookies) The shoveling turned into a snowball fight. It was fun for them because they never get to see it. I see it all the time and know there will be plenty of shoveling for all of us. Tomorrow morning, 6 am, that is when I would like some help with the snow.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Terah and Sadie look so cute in those pictures! How fun...
Yes, I would say the leadership is what makes it great. It really is the best ward though!
After the chaos of the next few weeks we'll get together. Definitely at your house though...I want Russ to see Kerry's amazingness everywhere!

Megan said...

Cute X-mas card! Now I can really see what Bishop's really do...right!?! :)