Thursday, August 14, 2008

Brian Regan



Kerry and I went with the Kaylors to see Brian Regan at Thanksgiving Point. It was so fun. We sat about 2/3rds whe way up, (next time we will come earlier I guess). There were about a million people, (but we still ran into the Lomu's and it was nice to see them.) Brian did mostly new stuff. (I laughed hard when he talked about going to see the ballet and how much he "loved trying to learn to like it a little.") He was pretty flexible and fun. He mixed in old stuff throughout and took requests at the end like "Pop Tarts" and "Golf animal noises". I missed some of my favorite jokes, like "You too" and "Take Luck". He is going to have another special on Comedy Central in Sept, so set your DVR's.





Man I am wierd lookin. Kerry looks nice though.

No comments: