Saturday, July 12, 2008

Longest week ever

A week ago Kerry headed out to Florida for a cross country trip with her mom. So, I took the week off to hang out with the kids. It has been really fun, but long. The kids have been great but I love my routines and this has really thrown me. I don't feel like myself at all. Anyway, we have played video games and watched movies all week. You would think that laying around reading books and taking naps would get old. But it hasn't. We are missing Kerry alot though. It will be a long few more days until she gets back.


We have loved having a Wii. The boys will do any homework or chores if it means they can play. And the Wii Fit has been a good workout too.

Here is our little princess. She loves the towel on the head thing. She loves doing her nails and make-up. I can't imagine that will get worse, will it?

No comments: