Friday, July 4, 2008

Colorado!

We went to Colorado for a few days to see Grandma and Grandpa, we went with Devon and Michelle, it was fun to be with them. We did lots of fun things, Grandpa works at the rec center where we swam and climbed the rock wall.


The kids are so worn out from all the fun. Besides swimming, we also went to the movies, did projects for Grandma, went out to eat with Grandpa. The kids had a ball going through all our old toys. Sadie learned to do dishes and loved it. She argued with the boys and wanted to take their turns. They were very nice, and let her.



They all came home with new/old toys and Sadie even got some new clothes. I got a new gun. Both the clothes and the gun are pretty.


We went to Mesa Verde and saw the ruins. It is always neat to do a little hiking and see some history. The kids were fearless as they scampered around the cliffs and edges. They gave me a heart attack. I think I lost several years off my life.


We appreciate everyone making this such a nice trip for us.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

It looks like y'all had a great time!!! Now Kerry is off tripping again - I miss her face!!!