Monday, July 30, 2007

EFY Friends


Last week Kerry and I went to BYU for EFY. It was really fun being with together and being with the students. We only had 300 people or so at our session, (I like the energy of the big 1200 kids sessions) but it was really fun anyway. They were from all over the states and even some from other countries. Kerry did a great job on her talks, and mine all went well too. (I think the secret is to stay in the scriptures.) I like teaching and being with the teenagers, but I really enjoy my time with the young adults who make up the team of counselors. It is so neat to see them at the edge of adult things and wondering what to do. Now that they are older they all think they are at the "end of all their troubles", little do they know. I can't wait to see what happens to them.

We met some great new friends, Jon H. and Alyssa C. Our new BFF's. Jon is missing an "h", but we love him anyway. I hope he got to finally go to the Transformer movie and read Harry Potter.

Brian and Meggie. We think they should get married. Doesn't this look like an engagement picture? (She later ate that cookie)


We also got to see Alycesun C., a friend from last summer, who was nice enough to stop by and say "hi". We love her. Aly and Alyssa are going to room together. The boys better watch out. Heartbreakers.

2 comments:

johnsun said...

I can see that you're trying to kindle a new love since you left our building. John with no "h" is pronounced more like Joan. You miss me. Just come back. John with an "h"

johnsun said...

You miss me. Admit it. John with out an "h" is pronounced more like Joan. John with an "h"