Friday, April 13, 2007

What can Brown do for you?


I passed the test back in Feb. but didn't actually get my Brown Belt until last night. It is pretty exciting. I have been studying for about 5 years. I have only seen three other people become Brown Belts at our school, so it was kind of a big deal. My instructor, Master Aranda gave a little speech and told everyone how dedicated I was and how much I have grown since I first started. It is a new level of pressure now because even more than ever I have to be the guy who knows the answers or can demonstrate whatever technique the Black Belts want me to. But it should be fun and one more step towards becoming a Black Belt.

3 comments:

hope2adoptbaby said...

Nice work Ryan! We hope no one will think they can mess with you!

Anonymous said...

I still am not afraid of you and know I can beat you at anytime!!!

Kerry said...

Kyle, video games don't count.